Casablanca American School provides a university preparatory program through a rigorous American and international curriculum in a culturally diverse and open-minded learning community. We nurture the whole child, equipping students with the skills to thrive in a dynamic, globalized world, while fostering their environmental and social consciousness.
Casablanca American School strives to be the leading institution in the region for developing successful Global Citizens.
Excellence | Integrity | Community Service | Respect | Responsibility
We Believe In
- Cultivating the Mind
- Critical & Independent Thinking
- Encouraging Creativity & Curiosity
- Fostering Open-Mindedness
We Believe That
- Embracing our diversity strengthens our community.
- Striving for excellence is critical to our success.
- Every person has equal inherent value.
- A complete education goes well beyond academics.
- Integrity and honesty are essential to a safe and trusting community.
Critical and creative thinking, rigor, and curiosity drive academic excellence.
The Casablanca American School strives to achieve its mission by providing a learning environment that supports every child to embody the skills and characteristics of our Student Profile.