The College Counselor at Casablanca American School works closely with Upper School students to help them establish a post-secondary plan. From career exploration to college application, CAS students are prepared to be competitive applicants to colleges and universities all over the world.
More specifically, the College Counselor supports students to develop their academic and professional profile. CAS offers individualized counsel with
- Exploring different career paths.
- Understanding how university majors and career goals relate.
- Choosing the right post-secondary school.
- Guiding students through every step of the admissions process.
- Completing university applications.
- Helping students sign up for and prepare for admissions tests, such as the P.S.A.T., the S.A.T., the A.C.T., the T.O.E.F.L., and the I.E.L.T.S.
The ultimate goal is to empower our students, through resources and support, to dream, explore, and plan for their future.